Roku Account Login – Setup Roku Account & Activate Roku Channels
Streaming is always a bliss but setting up the streaming player is not. Streamers will know how painful it is to configure the Roku device. Creating a Roku account is mandatory to progress with the device activation. The account is very essential and plays an important role in your Roku.com/link activation process.
Why do you Need a Roku account?
- Roku setup is all about creating a Roku account and linking it with your Roku streaming player.
- Setting up the account will not take much of your time.
- Once you are done with the account creation, link it with the Roku device.
- Roku account will help you to manage the subscriptions, purchases, viewing history and more.
- The account will get hold of the information like which Roku devices you own, preferences, settings and installed channels
Steps to Create a Roku Account
- Visit the https://my.roku.com/signup, enter your name, email, password and confirm the password by entering it once again.
- Agree to the terms and conditions and also verify that you are 18 years or above by clicking the checkmarks.
- Tap on the Continue option and progress through the steps.
- You will be directed to PIN preferences page which is eventually the second step in the Roku sign up the process.
- Creating a Roku account PIN is not mandatory but it will safeguard your account preventing unauthorized channel purchases.
- Once you set the PIN, tap on Continue to progress through the final setup.
- You will see the Roku account sign in page which comprises of the necessary account settings such as add channel, subscriptions, purchase history and there is an option to deactivate to your Roku account also.
- If you want to update your account details, just visit the Roku.com/signin with your credentials and alter.
Activation of Roku
You need to activate your Roku account before you begin adding the Roku channels.
Linking Multiple Devices to the same Link Account
- It is possible to link multiple streaming devices to the same account
- However, you need to create a Roku account in www.roku.com/link
- Then, obtain the Roku activation code for the first device
- Next, open the account and navigate to the LINK A DEVICE menu
- Here you can enter Roku.com/link code
- Finally, the device is linked to the Roku account
- Obtain the Roku activation code for the second device
- And then repeat the process for the remaining Roku devices
- Finally dial the toll-free support number if you are unable to retrieve the Roku activation code
Setting up Roku Without Credit Card or PayPal
- To Setup your Roku account without credit card navigate to the Roku Sign in or SIGN UP page
- Here, enter your personal details on the required space.
- Next, enter your PIN and its preference in the second webpage
- Navigate to the third webpage
- Now do not enter your credit card or PayPal account details
- Instead, close the browser window and open it once again
- Login to your Roku account to Setup Roku account
- Here, enter the username and password to Login to your Roku account
- Call the toll-free support number if you are unable to create a Roku account
Roku Account Pin to Prevent Unauthorized Channel Purchase
- Go to my.roku.com
- Just provide the code in the required space to link the device and navigate to the pin preference tab.
- Then, just tap on the update button and then carry on with the instructions.
- The best part is that you have three options to set the pin.
Always require the pin to purchase and add items,
Always require pin to make purchase
Roku Pin is not required to add or purchase.
Users can just choose the option based on the requirements.
- The next step will prompt you to enter the digits in the pin field. Make sure that are four digits.
- The last and the final step is to just tap on the save button.
- Just wait and the Roku account Pin creation process will now complete.
Issues Encountered During the Setup Process
TV not displaying the link screen
- First, check if the Roku is turned ON
- Also, check the power adaptor and the power source
- Then, troubleshoot the high speed HDMI cable
- Otherwise, check the composite cable connected between the Roku and the TV
- Call the toll-free Roku support number if you cannot identify the issue.
Device does not recognize the Wi-Fi network
Device does not recognize the LAN
- First, make sure that your router is powered ON
- Check the corresponding power adapter and cables
- Then, check the Ethernet cable connected between the router and the Roku
- Also, replace any faulty cables
- Now, re-connect to the network using the Ethernet cable
- Call the toll-free support number if you are unable to connect to your network
With the help of our website, roku-account-login.com, you can setup the Roku, troubleshoot network, channel and device issues with technical assistance. The guided help available from us is highly professional in nature and therefore you can trust us with your Roku issues. Besides, we also lend chat support for quick solutions to any complex Roku problem that you encounter during the streaming or setup process. Call us at our toll-free number to see for yourselves the quality of Roku service that you can receive for your streaming device, TV or Stick.