Watch es.pn/roku on your Streaming Player
Get all the live and on-demand sports that you want on es.pn/Roku that brings you shows, news, highlights and analysis on all of your favorite sports programming. You can watch premier programming such as NFL Monday Night Football, College Football, Basket Ball – NBA Regular Season and much more. ESPN also comes along with a family of networks on the Roku, covering the SEC Network, ESPN2 & 3, ESPN News and much more.
Es.pn/roku Unique Facts
- The channel’s steady rise from its inception in 1979 is notably documented by authors TomShales and James Andrew Miller and was published in the form of a book sometime in 2011
- According to a survey conducted sometime in 2016, about 79% of the households across the United States alone, are subscribed to ESPN
ESPN Plus on Roku
A new streaming service subscription from The Walt Disney Company’s Direct-to-Consumer and International Group, ESPN Plus on Roku gives users more and better sports content. This is also a conscious effort by primary channel ESPN to bring an eclectic selection of sports. Watch programming in HD quality streams and get some insider content from ESPN.com by activating it on your Roku account. With this move, it can also be said, that the parent Walt Disney Company is all set to grow into a giant in the streaming space.
Features of WatchESPN on Roku
Get WatchESPN or ESPN3, where you can watch all the replays and live events as broadcast on ESPN.
- Exactly, stream up to four games all at the same time by subscribing to ESPN3
- It also comes along with a Wide Screen or Full-Screen option
- Thus, allowing users to enjoy games in wider or fuller screen formats
- Get into a live chat with other interested users and fans in between a game with an app called Chat 140
- ESPN3 has got it all whether you want to watch basketball, Soccer or Rugby from different countries
- There is a lot of globalsports programming available on the channel besides local events
- Watch inland content from your area as well as from around the world
In an attempt to stay on your phone’s screen, ESPN is now available on popular stores such as Google Play and the App Store, catering to both iOS and Android owners. Making an effort to provide users with faster, cleaner and a better experience, the app incorporates an interface that is easy to use, browse and provides you with the sports content both live and on-demand.
How to Activate es.pn/roku?
- To watch es.pn/roku,you have to be eligible through a Pay TV subscriber’s level of service
- The multi-sport streaming service es.pn/roku is conveniently available on the Roku channel store
- Use the link, https://channelstore.roku.com/details /34376/espn
- Users should know that there are many ways to watch ESPN
- Subscribe to WatchESPN, Sling TV, DirecTV Now or even Hulu With Live TV for all the ESPN sporting action
- Install ESPN through the web browser or directly from the device itself
- On the Roku player, you should see the app present on the home or main screen itself
- Simply select and launch
Roku Streaming Player
- On the Roku find the ESPN channel from Streaming Channels -> Sports Category
- Use the virtual keypad and search feature to look for the channel
- The moment you type ‘ESPN’ the channel invariably appears on top of the list
- You just have to navigate the right arrow, highlight the words and then click on the ‘Ok’ button on the remote control
- Click on the ‘Add Roku Channel’ button from the respective link
- Thereafter, you will be prompted to log in to your Roku account
Espn Roku Channel Code
- When you are on the Roku device, choose Provider Account and from under this click on Watch Live TV and then ‘Activate Live TV’
- You will visualize a code and there is a time limit attached to this
- On a computer, you can go to es.pn/roku to enter the code
- Once you have entered the code, a syncing process occurs bringing the channel, the account and other associated devices in harmony