Activate go.roku.com/wireless Connection
Are you someone who loves to stream and watch online content on your TV? Then, Roku is always the best choice as there are numerous devices with different configurations. Choose a device today and begin the activation or initiation process right away.
If you do have queries on the types of Roku Wireless devices or in go.roku.com/wireless setting them up, you can always reach out to us at our toll-free helpline +1-844-309-1320.
Available Roku Models
- Roku TV, Express and Express Plus
- Roku Streaming Stick and Streaming Stick Plus
- Premiere and Premiere +
- Roku Ultra (go.roku.com/ultra)
For a more detailed analysis of each Roku device you can read on further. During the installation process you have to be careful about very many things. Some of them include the proper entry of all the codes and passwords and then setting it up for the right channels. First, let’s have a look at how you can easily setup the device (any model Roku) in your home environment.
Roku.com Wireless Setup
This guide will basically help you out in the initial setup of your Roku especially for first time users. Having said that, you will require a Roku.com/link account to activate and control your streaming devices. In case you want to revive an old Roku device, you can refer to other blogs available on our website. The steps given herein will be very easy to follow and extremely user friendly for both go.roku.com/wireless setup and activation.
How to Connect Roku Streaming Player to TV?
- To connect your Roku streaming player to your TV use a high speed HDMI cable
- Use the included power adapter to connect to a wall outlet for best start-up time
- The device is powered either by the power adapter or by a USB cable connected to another power source
- In case, the device is receiving lesser amount of power from these sources, then it will emit a red light
- Setup the new remote with the correct batteries and always use brand new ones for the first time
- Place the device next to your TV and not inside any cabinet to avoid any go.roku.com/connectivity issues
- Set the HDMI input to your Roku player once switch on your TV and the Roku player and finally select the Home button on the remote
Roku Setup Instructions with Wireless Router
- From the Roku Home screen for a wireless connection navigate to Roku.com/link Settings menu and then choose the Network option
- You get a choice between a wired or a wireless connection; choose the roku.com/go/wireless option since we are connecting the device to the Wi-Fi
- Choose your wireless network as there will be a list of available connections
- Very carefully enter the password for your home network and finally connect the device using the radio button
- There must be three check marks in green which indicate that the process was successful.
- Even if there is a single red check mark, then you will definitely have to repeat all the steps from the beginning
Besides, if your Roku won’t connect to wifi, ensure that all your connections are fixed and the network connection is at excellent condition.
For a guided go.roku.com/wireless setup, make use of the assistance available on our website www.roku.com/link where experienced technicians will breeze you through the entire process.If you come across any issues like “Roku not working”, Feel free to drop us a call us at the toll-free number +1-844-309-1320. Whatever may be the issue, we are here to provide instant assistance.