Sling TV Roku-A Mandatory Choice for the Best Streaming Experience
Are you in a dilemma to pick the right streaming service that would offer unlimited entertainment? Then Sling TV is a perfect choice for you folks.
Dish Network owns the Sling TV service and it is one of the predominantly used streaming services available in the United States. The channel has nearly two million users and it is increasing day-by-day. Here are the special features that you can avail after installing Sling TV on Roku by visiting sling.com/roku.
DVR(Digital Video Recording ) is one such feature that every streaming service should offer but only a few services are providing it in a proper manner. Sling TV Roku does a great job by presenting users, a great way to record the shows at one click.
Using Sling TV services, you can stream high quality and vibrant videos without any issues like buffering.
Live TV is compatible with streaming the Sling TV channel. Though many streaming services offer this feature, no one can match the best results provided by Sling TV.
Sling TV Packages
- You will get access to 22 channels just for $25/month. ESPN and Disney steal the spotlight from the list of 22 channels. You are restricted to only one simultaneous stream at a time.
- This package is available for just $25 dollars which includes FOX and NBC in the list of 34 channels. Three simultaneous streams are available in this package.
Blue+ Orange Combo
- You can combine the above-mentioned packages and obtain some of the best channels for forty dollars.
- Other than these, you can include add-ons like Sports, Comedy, Kids, News, and Lifestyle. Don’t forget to stream the Hallmark channel which is considered to be a great content provider among the Sling TV channels.
Sling TV Compatible Devices
Sling TV supports some of the devices mentioned below.
- Roku Express and Roku Ultra would be a fine choice to stream the Sling TV services.
- Roku express streaming player has the most up-to-date features and unsurpassed characteristics.
- In case of Roku Ultra, quad-core Processor, vibrant picture quality, remote finder, and more features make it a perfect choice to stream.
- Apart from these, mobile operating systems like Android, Apple iOS and Chrome cast will support when you stream using the Smartphone and tablets.
- Mac OS, Windows 7 or higher operating systems will support the television services while streaming on the desktop.
Sling TV Activation on Roku Streaming Player
- First of all, navigate to the Home screen on Roku TV and visit the channel store to find the Sling TV app.
- Scroll through the list of channels available under Movies and TV category to find the app.
- Eventually, tap on the Add channel option to install the Sling TV app.
- Check whether you are able to witness the channel icon on your home screen to confirm the app installation.
- Open the app to find the Sling TV promo code and make a note of it.
- Immediately, visit sling.com and make use of the Sling TV login to access the web page.
- Enter the channel access code on the web page and follow the onscreen prompts.
- Choose any of the Sling TV package mentioned above to finish the setup successfully.
If you come across Sling TV Roku problems while activating the channel on sling.com/roku, you can contact our technical support team @ +1-844-309-1320.