Australian Open Tennis 2019 Series
So, are you over with 2019 new year celebrations? But still, for this 2019 start, some enchanting entertainment is remaining. Yes, it’s time to kick start the biggest tennis tournament, Australian open tennis 2019 series. This sports event starts with a bang from January 14 onwards and then, closes on January 27. Witness the high-profile exhilarating matches from next week onwards.
And another additional interesting fact about this 2019 open tennis tournament is that it is the first series to introduce set tie-breaks in all the match formats. When the match reaches 6-6 in the final set, then the winner is the one who reaches the score by 10 points with a minimum leading of 2 points. With this amusing feature, the matches are surely going to be extra amusing to watch.
A small view of your favorite players list on this tournament,
- Kei Nishikori
- John Isner
- Marin Cilic
- Dominic Thiem
- Rafael Nadal
- Roger Federer
- Novak Djokovic
- Alexander Zverev
- Juan Martin del Potro
- Kevin Anderson
- Naomi Osaka
- Sloane Stephens
- Simona Halep
- Angelique Kerber
- Kiki Bertens
- Daria Kasatkina
- Petra Kvitova
- Elina Svitolina
Watch Australian Open Live Streaming
So, with Roku, you can get multiple sports channels instantly, but the following channels are the most favorite picks by the audiences. Choose your own desired channel to relish the amusement of Australian Open Tennis 2019.
- CBS Sports
- Fox Sports Go
- NBC Sports
As most of the viewers are eager to watch the Australian Open, all the above-mentioned channels will telecast the live matches and highlights. Commencing from January 14, the matches are in the order of second third and also, fourth singles matches. Look for the official schedule and then, plan your favorite matches watching days according to that. The final day of the tournament will be on January 22 in which exciting Mixed doubles final and Men’s singles final match will be held.
Australian Open Tennis 2019 on Roku
So, it’s an exciting time for all the existing Roku users to relish this January month with the Australian Open Tennis 2019 tournament. Activate any of the above-mentioned sports channels on your Roku device and start streaming the live matches from your home.
Follow the channel activation steps to get your favorite sports channel.
- In your Roku home menu, go to the Roku channel store and search for any desired sports channel by entering the channel name in the search tab
- Otherwise, directly go to the sports category and click the channel logo that you want
- Both the steps will lead to the channel homepage and on that page, select the ‘Add channel’ choice
- Your channel package will start to download and wait for a few minutes to install the channel package on your Roku device
- If it is a paid channel, select the payment method and enter the essential credentials
- After completing the above steps, you will receive a unique activation code on your Roku TV for the subscribed channel
- Enter the activation code by visiting the respective channel activation site ( Roku com link )and finally, select the submit button
- Your channel will activate in a short duration of time and start streaming
Besides, to get additional support on channel activation for Australian Open Tennis 2019 tournament on the Roku, Reach out to our technical team by the toll-free number +1-844-309-1320